Friday, August 30, 2002 8:26 AM
On a PKI commercial for double your fun through September 2nd (McDonalds discount) it showed a wild mouse! I think we might be getting a Mack mouse tomorrow.

-----------------
(Former Signature replaced due to bad joke with accident) The Beast at night-Two peas in a pod? http://www.geocities.com/moviecoaster/safetyeditorial- Next article against Markey!

+0
Friday, August 30, 2002 8:31 AM

Don't be so sure :( PKI is a corporate park with corporate commercials. Everyday I see SFA commercials that show an Arrow Mega Looper, and a B&M Standup. Doesn't mean we're getting one, just means they have stock footage.

-----------------
- Peabody

+0
Friday, August 30, 2002 8:33 AM
Well Paramount hasn't done that that I can think of, the only think I have seen is the bottom of PKI's site on the media center they show Rebel Yell or some other woodie.

-----------------
(Former Signature replaced due to bad joke with accident) The Beast at night-Two peas in a pod? http://www.geocities.com/moviecoaster/safetyeditorial- Next article against Markey!

+0
Friday, August 30, 2002 8:36 AM
True enough. Seems as though PKI has pretty much announced its signature attraction for 2003 - Scooby Doo - and correct me if I am wrong, but isn't a flat ride part of the package?

+0
Friday, August 30, 2002 8:37 AM
In their other commercials, they have shown Top Gun: The Jet Coaster, but that doesnt mean that they will be getting a B&M inverted. They have also shown photos of other Paramount rides and coasters. I'm not saying that they won't get a Wild Mouse, but you can't base it on their commercials.
+0
Friday, August 30, 2002 8:42 AM

I'm sticking with my original theory for PKI (flagship park, flagship attractions)....my GUESS remains....Inverted mouse...I don't really *believe* it will happen, I just think it'd be the perfect addition, and could fit in KC's spot....I miss KC...

edit: that Mack mouse you saw, probably PKD's....

*** This post was edited by rollergator on 8/30/2002. ***

+0
Friday, August 30, 2002 8:44 AM
Well that's the only thing I saw, it doesn't matter to me Mack Mouse, Inverted Mouse, Giant Frisbee, Jump2 It doesn't matter! Anyways, thank you guys for talkin about this I'm sure this will be closed by the time I get home tonight so thanks for leaving it open and letting us talk.

-----------------

+0
Friday, August 30, 2002 9:08 AM

"On a PKI commercial for double your fun through September 2nd (McDonalds discount) it showed a wild mouse! I think we might be getting a Mack mouse tomorrow. "

Tomorrow?!!!!! I can guarantee you that they will not be getting a Wild Mouse tomorrow. ;-)

I have said it before, and I will say it again. Those who are building their hopes for a coaster next year are gonna be dissapointed.

Shaggy

-----------------
Shaggy

R.I.P. Maestro
Phantom Theater 1992-2002

+0
Friday, August 30, 2002 9:18 AM

And if you don't believe Shaggy [Hi Shaggy!] believe me: PKI is one of the Paramount parks NOT getting a new coaster next year.

Moosh

-----------------
"Three simple words: I am gay." - Homer Simpson, giving advice on how to dump a girl.

+0
Friday, August 30, 2002 9:19 AM

So I can safely "assume" that KC's spot will be filled by something else, huh? Not that Shaggy knows anything about PKI, LMAO......

bill, *still* thinking someone's getting an ArrowBatic, sooner or later....just seems like TOO good of an idea not to "materialize" eventually....and a flagship park would be the logical choice...

edit: Back to work, 'moosh....enjoy Xcelerator....

*** This post was edited by rollergator on 8/30/2002. ***

+0
Friday, August 30, 2002 9:22 AM
Eh, it was worth a chance. Oh well I won't be dissappointed for everything, atleast we're getting something :). I'm sure a Giant Frisbee will hold me over until the 2004 Giga :).

-----------------

+0
Friday, August 30, 2002 9:36 AM
I assume you meant next year not tomorrow:)

-----------------
-Sean

+0
Friday, August 30, 2002 10:09 AM
It seems like there is only one Paramount park building an actual coaster next year.

-----------------
"Escuse me, can you tell me where the heck the Mystery Lodge is"?

+0
Friday, August 30, 2002 10:17 AM

PKI Rides for 2003:

-Scooby Doo Interactive Dark Ride

-Giant Huss Frisbee

Also, if you care, PCW........Huss Jump 2

-----------------

+0
Friday, August 30, 2002 10:25 AM
Outkast - more than one Paramount park is getting a coaster in 2003, just not PKI.

-----------------
"Three simple words: I am gay." - Homer Simpson, giving advice on how to dump a girl.

+0
Friday, August 30, 2002 10:28 AM

Honestly, I wouldn't mind seing PKI hold off on new rides for 2003(except for Scooby) and spend a little dough on re-profiling The Beast.

Tighter banked turns and no trims would be sweet! Could be one of the first projects for the Gravity Group.

Hey, I'm aloud to dream aren't I !

-----------------
HW & IB, I love living in Indiana!

+0
Friday, August 30, 2002 10:32 AM
Actually Mamoosh, There is one Paramount park getting more than one coaster.

-----------------

+0
Friday, August 30, 2002 10:44 AM

But Outkast, that contradicts your earlier statement that there is "only one Paramount park building an actual coaster next year."

-----------------

+0
Friday, August 30, 2002 10:54 AM

Not really, I said it "seems" as though there is one PP getting an "actual" coaster, meaning one "park" that I know of. Sorry if it sounded contradicting.

Either way, it's not confirmed yet, but there is one park with two coasters in the works for 2003!

-----------------

*** This post was edited by OutKast on 8/30/2002. ***

+0
Friday, August 30, 2002 10:55 AM

ah.

-----------------

+0

Closed topic.

POP Forums - ©2018, POP World Media, LLC