Elissa Needs a Date for SFMM on Friday!

Wednesday, October 9, 2002 6:02 PM

Hey anyone out there who has some sick, twisted desire to meet up with me this Friday at SFMM!

Robb's ditching me to go to work on Friday, and I need to get some video of SFMM so I was thinking I'd much rather be there with someone than by myself.

Anyone interested in meeting up in the morning or early afternoon please drop me an email so we can coordinate before Friday. Shouldn't be too crowded till later on in the evening.

Hope to see someone there (or else there will be some very boring footage of elissa riding Goliath by herself in this years video!)

Elissa "yes I said I'd ride Goliath" White

+0
Wednesday, October 9, 2002 6:13 PM

LOL

If I wasn't in Michigan I would go with ya Elissa.

Had a great time with you guys at GADV and can't wait to see the GASM ow ow ow ow ow ow ow footage.

;)

-Brent

-----------------
PPP Quote of the Year:
"I got a B and M shirt"

Let's go ride The Fonicks

+0
Wednesday, October 9, 2002 6:19 PM

Same here...and I don't even kind of know you or Robb.:)

What I am more surprised about is the fact that one of the mods hasn't already pounced on this thread as one that should be placed in the meeting calendar. Get your posts in while you can!!!!

-----------------
Some call me............Titan!

+0
Wednesday, October 9, 2002 6:25 PM

nasai said:

Same here...and I don't even kind of know you or Robb.

What I am more surprised about is the fact that one of the mods hasn't already pounced on this thread as one that should be placed in the meeting calendar. Get your posts in while you can!!!!

-----------------
Some call me............Titan!



Hey, this qualifies as more than a meet up...I'll be taking video and discussing the fact that I don't like what SFMM is getting next year!

I know I don't know many people here, which is also why I posted here. After my awesome day with Coasterbuzzers at SFGAd, I figure they could even make SFMM fun!

Elissa "wishing SFMM had Qbot!" White

+0
Wednesday, October 9, 2002 6:27 PM
See I knew we could convert you and Robb to the way of "The Buzz" ;)

-----------------
PPP Quote of the Year:
"I got a B and M shirt"

Let's go ride The Fonicks

+0
Wednesday, October 9, 2002 6:27 PM

Elissa, I saw you back in May in the queue of X. You were with Robb and Ric. Couldn't catch up to you guys because 1) I was quite a few people behind you guys. 2) It was a hot day ;)

My season pass hasn't been used more than three times this season. Wait, make that two. Maybe this'll be three ;)

+0
Wednesday, October 9, 2002 6:28 PM

MagnumForce said:
See I knew we could convert you and Robb to the way of "The Buzz"


Yeah, we couldn't be semi-lurkers for too long! =)

--Robb

+0
Wednesday, October 9, 2002 6:34 PM

elissacrophobia said:


Hey, this qualifies as more than a meet up...I'll be taking video and discussing the fact that I don't like what SFMM is getting next year!

Elissa "wishing SFMM had Qbot!" White



So does this mean the rumors of the oftmentioned Intamin Woody are out?

-----------------
PPP Quote of the Year:
"I got a B and M shirt"

Let's go ride The Fonicks

+0
Wednesday, October 9, 2002 6:42 PM

So does this mean the rumors of the oftmentioned Intamin Woody are out?

Sounds Vekoma-ish to me :)

-------------
Jonathan "Deja Deja Vu?" Hawkins
Starcoasters.com
"The internet is a great way to get on the net." -Bob Dole

+0
Wednesday, October 9, 2002 6:43 PM

Dang. I had the double-back, no-look, z-formation, ambidextrous verbal pimpslap all warmed up and ready for some overanxious, tasteless teen kid--only it turns out the post is from Elissa herself.

Whoops.

-'Playa

-----------------
The CPlaya 100--6 days, 9 parks, 47 coasters, 2037 miles and a winner.....LoCoSuMo.

+0
Wednesday, October 9, 2002 6:44 PM
Robb- Random comment. Thanks for making your Superman: Ultimate Flight video. It's holding me over until I can get to SFoG. :)

-----------------
- John
I got a B&M T-shirt!

+0
Wednesday, October 9, 2002 6:46 PM

I and a few others from ACN will be at the park from around 4:30 - closing...

-Jeff

http://americacoasters.com

+0
Wednesday, October 9, 2002 6:46 PM

CoastaPlaya said:

Dang. I had the double-back, no-look, z-formation, ambidextrous verbal pimpslap all warmed up and ready for some overanxious, tasteless teen kid--only it turns out the post is from Elissa herself.

Whoops.

-'Playa

-----------------
The CPlaya 100--6 days, 9 parks, 47 coasters, 2037 miles and a winner.....LoCoSuMo.



That's ok, I can take it! I'm sure I've been verbally abused much more than the nice people at coasterbuzz could ever abuse me!

I love you guys! =)

Elissa "only a few years older than a tasteless teen kid" White

+0
Wednesday, October 9, 2002 6:49 PM

xbombman said:

I and a few others from ACN will be at the park from around 4:30 - closing...

-Jeff

http://americacoasters.com



Thanks for the offer, but I'll probably be heading out around that time. I've had two Six Flags Fright Fest experiences this year so far, I think that's enough for now thanks!

I'm sure you guys will have fun though! I'm just looking to hit the park when it's a little less crowded.

Elissa

+0
Wednesday, October 9, 2002 6:58 PM

elissacrophobia said:


I love you guys! =)

Elissa "only a few years older than a tasteless teen kid" White


Hey we didn't treat you THAT nice at Gadv ;)

-----------------
PPP Quote of the Year:
"I got a B and M shirt"

Let's go ride The Fonicks


*** This post was edited by MagnumForce on 10/9/2002. ***

+0
Wednesday, October 9, 2002 7:17 PM

elissacrophobia said:

I'm sure I've been verbally abused much more than the nice people at coasterbuzz could ever abuse me!



Suck up ;) It's good to see that there ARE rec.roller-coaster people who realize that CoasterBuzz isn't a bad place, though. I've known it for a long time, and I'm one of the original rrc people (mostly lurking, but I've been there since the group was created)

I would say "meeting calendar", but Rob already did it. As for "pounce on it", well, we do have lives. Jeff's likely off playing RCT2, I'm watching NHL opening night games, the others are, well, probably having more of a life than Jeff and I ;)

So what's SFMM getting that you don't like? (to turn this to the real discussion that Elissa mentioned) Screamscape mentions a possible B&M floorless or flyer, but I didn't think there was anything official yet.

-----------------
--Greg
"For all we know, Stonehenge is just the ruined supports for an early roller coaster." -- RCT2 manual
My page

+0
Wednesday, October 9, 2002 7:51 PM

I was *real* close to closing this and having it go to the meeting calendar until fellow mod "Greg" put this topic in another perspective. Ellisa, I am also curious as to what you are going to dislike about SFMM's additions for next year.

"Enquiring minds want to know"

Chitown, who at this point isnt having much more of a life than Jeff and Greg

-----------------
2 superheroes in Gurnee next season? Oh the humanity.

*** This post was edited by Chitown on 10/9/2002. ***

+0
Wednesday, October 9, 2002 7:52 PM

GregLeg said:

Suck up It's good to see that there ARE rec.roller-coaster people who realize that CoasterBuzz isn't a bad place, though. I've known it for a long time, and I'm one of the original rrc people (mostly lurking, but I've been there since the group was created)

Totally agreed, Greg. So many people bash it here. It's actually kinda fun.

-Nat

+0
Wednesday, October 9, 2002 8:02 PM

Sorry for the mod-close comment. I didn't mean anything by it.:) I think it is a fine discussion we have here talking about rumors!!!!;) LOL!

Seriously, I actually am so out of the loop with current news about "what's going where" that I will take all I can get! Spill the beans, Elissa....

-----------------
www.tripowered.com - some all me....Titan?

+0
Wednesday, October 9, 2002 8:07 PM
I too have ben "getting into" RRC lately. Lurking at least. It doesn't seem to be a flame war like it was a while back.

-----------------
PPP Quote of the Year:
"I got a B and M shirt"

Let's go ride The Fonicks

+0

Closed topic.

POP Forums - ©2018, POP World Media, LLC
Loading...