Conneaut Lake Park open, Blue Streak still being refurbished

Posted | Contributed by BrettV

The Blue Streak, which dates from the 1938 season, had more than 150 feet of track rebuilt during the last few weeks. Crews still were putting on the steel rails for the first hill drop of the Blue Streak on Saturday. The Blue Streak remain idle today as it will have to be safety tested once the last of the rails are in place.

Read more from The Meadville Tribune.

Related parks

Comments: 16