CoasterBuzz Podcast #75 posted
Posted | Contributed by Jeff
Jeff, Mike and Pat review this week's news in the amusement industry.
- Six Flags New England neighbors complain about traffic.
- Is it OK for state governments to fund private projects like amusement parks?
- The PBA at Six Flags St. Louis. Pro bowlers used to be fat and not good for TV.
- Cedar Point food pricing sure is out of control.
- Tony Hawk theme on a spinning coaster? You bet, and it really works.
- Six Flags Over Georgia is 40, and seems to be one of the gems in the chain.
- WSJ reviews some VIP programs. Yes, we knew Six Flags was under-pricing it.
- Geauga Lake gets scaled down, but we're excited that Villain got some off-season love.
- Gonch saw Quiet Riot at Conneaut Lake once.
- Cedar Point is actually expanding its hours this week. Clearly the Maverick "issue" isn't an issue at all.
- The Oakwood Hydro accident is still under investigation? Are you kidding?
- Jeff is excited to ride Renegade.
Link: CoasterBuzz Podcast