CoasterBuzz Podcast #65 posted
Posted Monday, February 19, 2007 6:08 PM | Contributed by Jeff
Jeff, Mike and Pat review this week's news in the amusement industry.
- Mike is working in Tel Aviv, and joins us at 5 a.m. his time.
- The ups and downs of X and the Magic Mountain Experience.
- Idlewild announces Flying Aces. What is the enthusiast fascination with these rides?
- Disneyland wins in its not-in-my-backyard opposition to low-income housing.
- Tony Hawk is the brand that doesn't age, and Six Flags gets it.
- Mason vs. Kings Island, yet another instance of a municipality making up for budgetary concerns by taxing a specific entity.
- Judge tosses the goofy Beech Bend lawsuits.
- Conneaut Lake can't be sold for the tax money either. Seriously, how did it all get this way?
- Michigan's Adventure expected to pay a huge assessment. Isn't it unreasonable?
- No trouble for Tigger this time.
- Hong Kong Disneyland hoping to avoid last year's lunar new year nonsense.
Link: CoasterBuzz Podcast