Posted Monday, February 19, 2007 6:08 PM | Contributed by Jeff
Jeff, Mike and Pat review this week's news in the amusement industry.
- Mike is working in Tel Aviv, and joins us at 5 a.m. his time.
- The ups and downs of X and the Magic Mountain Experience.
- Idlewild announces Flying Aces. What is the enthusiast fascination with these rides?
- Disneyland wins in its not-in-my-backyard opposition to low-income housing.
- Tony Hawk is the brand that doesn't age, and Six Flags gets it.
- Mason vs. Kings Island, yet another instance of a municipality making up for budgetary concerns by taxing a specific entity.
- Judge tosses the goofy Beech Bend lawsuits.
- Conneaut Lake can't be sold for the tax money either. Seriously, how did it all get this way?
- Michigan's Adventure expected to pay a huge assessment. Isn't it unreasonable?
- No trouble for Tigger this time.
- Hong Kong Disneyland hoping to avoid last year's lunar new year nonsense.
Link: CoasterBuzz Podcast
Monday, February 19, 2007 6:58 PM
That was almost unbearable to listen to. Stutter. Stutter.
Monday, February 19, 2007 8:24 PM
Then don't listen.
Monday, February 19, 2007 10:12 PM
I like the music, but it lasted so long and fadded in and out too much to the point where it was hard to hear your witty banter!
Good job though!
Monday, February 19, 2007 10:47 PM
Yeah, I noticed that. The compressor really messes with the music levels. If I'm going to use music, I'm going to have to do the compression outside of that, which is a pain since it's a little app outside of Soundtrack Pro.
Tuesday, February 20, 2007 12:27 AM
I actually missed the music for the many episodes that were without it. It's a minute detail, but still nice. Glad to see it come back.
Tuesday, February 20, 2007 10:12 AM
I didn't even notice the music missing before.
Tuesday, February 20, 2007 6:56 PM
Jeff, what about use Garage Band to record the show?
Tuesday, February 20, 2007 7:27 PM
I use Soundtrack Pro. Garage Band is like the super light version of that.
Tuesday, February 20, 2007 11:11 PM
Horray the return of the ending Easter Egg!
Thats right Im that easily amused.
Saturday, February 24, 2007 4:45 AM
The only audio trouble I noticed was whenever Mike was talking. Maybe it was the connection.