CoasterBuzz Podcast #51 posted
Posted | Contributed by Jeff
Jeff, Catherine, Greg and Pat review this week's news in the amusement industry.
- The crew welcomes Catherine Cortright to the show. Recorded from Cedar Point's Lighthouse Point on the day of BooBuzz.
- Wha-what? Chocolate.
- Holiday World auctions off lots of old stuff. Dudes want a urinal in their house.
- LucasArts called, they wanted Jeff to check out the new coaster game.
- Busch raises money for their conservation efforts. We like Busch, and we think they're good people. Cath says animal lovers are all over the place on the issue.
- Skimming money off the top from the Busch Europe stroller rental. Stupid criminals.
- Better food at amusement parks? Give Pat and Greg any kind of crap on a stick.
- The Six Flags dress code and behaviour policy. Yeah, that'll last.
- CoasterBuzz isn't about booting people. It's not about Jeff either.
- There are so many cool aquariums in the U.S., and the Georgia facility did 3 million people in their first year.
- Which podcasts have been most listened to?
- Catherine explains why population control via the males (in reference to last week's story about the Animal Kingdom vet going to do elephant vasectomies) is all wrong.
Link: CoasterBuzz Podcast