CoasterBuzz Podcast #49 posted
Posted | Contributed by Jeff
Jeff, Greg and Pat review this week's news in the amusement industry.
- The cockroach promo with Six Flags: Good or bad idea?
- PETA still says roaches have feelings too.
- Folks around Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom say the promotion is all about child abuse and poor kids. Are you kidding?
- Does this thing send the wrong message for the new "family friendly" Six Flags?
- Mark Shapiro gets a 30% raise as the CEO of Six Flags. The pros and cons of executive compensation.
- Greg just got back from Germany, and toured amusement parks there.
- Holiday World hits one million visitors! (Correction: We thought that Will Koch predicted a million by 2010, but actually that was 2 million by 2010!)
- Check out BooBuzz 2006 at Cedar Point. Exclusive ride time on Millennium Force and Top Thrill Dragster!
Link: CoasterBuzz Podcast