CoasterBuzz Podcast #38 posted
Posted | Contributed by Jeff
Jeff and Mike review this week's news in the amusement industry.
- The Son of Beast accident, transparency, the press and the future of the ride.
- Zipper accident: Does anyone feel safe on carnival rides? Is it a regulation issue?
- Six Flags guest satisfaction up, as if it could've sunk any lower in the first place.
- Boy loses legs in water park accident. Clearly the operators should be sued out of existence and criminally charged.
- The joy of alcohol in theme parks. It sure is different from, say, pro sporting events.
Link: CoasterBuzz Podcast