Posted Monday, July 17, 2006 8:54 PM | Contributed by Jeff
Jeff and Mike review this week's news in the amusement industry.
- The Son of Beast accident, transparency, the press and the future of the ride.
- Zipper accident: Does anyone feel safe on carnival rides? Is it a regulation issue?
- Six Flags guest satisfaction up, as if it could've sunk any lower in the first place.
- Boy loses legs in water park accident. Clearly the operators should be sued out of existence and criminally charged.
- The joy of alcohol in theme parks. It sure is different from, say, pro sporting events.
Link: CoasterBuzz Podcast
Monday, July 17, 2006 9:26 PM
Wow look at that Ajrides, a podcast, amazing if you simply have patience look at what you can get. Thank you coasterbuzz crew.
*** This post was edited by MAGXL200 7/17/2006 9:40:12 PM ***
Monday, July 17, 2006 9:37 PM
I hate you guys. ;)
(at least Mike tried to stand up for me)
Monday, July 17, 2006 10:58 PM
You're fired! :)
Tuesday, July 18, 2006 1:12 PM
I'm glad you're putting some sort of requirement in for BooBuzz. I was afraid the crowds would be huge if it was open to everyone from here & PointBuzz.
Wednesday, July 19, 2006 10:40 PM
MAGXL200 said:Wow look at that Ajrides, a podcast, amazing if you simply have patience look at what you can get. Thank you coasterbuzz crew.
I appologize if I affended anyone, but I thought the this was a weekly podcast. I was raised to never do anything halfassed and if your going to do something do it right or not at all. If I did my job like that I wouldn't be working very long.
Wednesday, July 19, 2006 11:11 PM
I think the first mistake is assuming it's a job and not a hobby...done for fun for others to enjoy. If it were a job and I was 'expected' to do anything, I wouldn't be here.
I was raised to never expect anything and be happy and/or appreciative when others take their time and effort to do something for me - no matter how insignificant. :)