CoasterBuzz Podcast #31 posted
Posted | Contributed by Jeff
Jeff, Mike and Greg review this week's news in the amusement industry.
- Not a single mention of Six Flags this episode!
- Mason considers taxing Paramount's Kings Island admission. Biting the hand that feeds?
- Cedar Fair revenue down in first quarter, in part because of soft occupancy at Castaway Bay.
- More borrowing drama for Conneaut Lake. They can't keep borrowing forever.
- Big S&S swings open at Cedar Point and Kennywood. Much better rides than we thought!
- We tried HD video from Cedar Point's media day, and passed 59 gigs of data through our server in one day!
- Motionless Mission: Space. What's the point?
- Kentucky TV station loses defamation suit. You have to be pretty stupid to get into that situation.
- The Voyage opens at Holiday World. Haven't found anyone say anything bad about it yet.
- Please... if you want to join CoasterBuzz Club for entry to events coming in the next few weeks, don't wait!
- BeastBuzz is coming up at Paramount's Kings Island on June 17. Sign up today!
Link: CoasterBuzz Podcast