CoasterBuzz Podcast #26 posted
Posted | Contributed by Jeff
Jeff, Pat, Greg and Mike review this week's news in the amusement industry.
- Visionland changes its name. Another adventure.
- Santa's Village blessed with new owners.
- Expedition Everest speeds toward official opening, people are digging it.
- Six Flags Over Georgia works national media for Goliath opening.
- Disney's Contemporary Resort gets, well, contemporary.
- What's the sweet spot for nice hotels, and how much do we pay? Looks like $200 is our point, and we expect quality at that rate.
- Dollywood on the up and up with a themed mine train coaster in store for 2007.
- Papa John's and the great pizza in the sky (or at least at Six Flags).
- BeastBuzz 2006 details... looking forward to another great time at Paramount's Kings Island!
Link: CoasterBuzz Podcast