Posted Tuesday, August 27, 2002 4:38 AM | Contributed by jimmybob
A chlorine cloud that sickened swimmers at Wyandot Lake in June apparently was caused by human error, state investigators said. Tests after the incident showed the system worked fine, state investigators said, suggesting that the valves and computer controlling the flow of water, chlorine and hydrochloric acid had been set improperly. Directly mixing chlorine and acid creates potentially deadly chlorine gas.
Read more from the Columbus Dispatch.
If your child is injured, you are out $4000 (or your deductable and copays), and the park is not willing to even reimburse you your costs (which can be done with no admission of guilt), you are going to be very angry and will probably wind up suing.
While I'm strongly opposed to trivial law suits, this is just asking to be sued. *** This post was edited by Jim Fisher on 8/27/2002. ***
You must be logged in to post