Posted Tuesday, October 23, 2012 8:59 AM | Contributed by Jeff
A group of Louisville-based investors that wants to reopen Kentucky Kingdom said Monday they are not asking for any startup funding from the state to get the amusement park rides running again. The team, led by developer Ed Hart, said it plans to restore all but one of the park's rides and add four rides, including a $15 million roller coaster, the first to be introduced at the park in more than a decade.
Is this guy a glutton for punishment or what?
Wow, if they don't take this offer, they must really hate Ed!
While I know Ed Heart said he would place a bid in, I'm shocked that he found financial backing to support him after so many rejections.
Failing to take this offer would prove that the State doesn't really want to reopen the park, as far as I see it.
TS Visits YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHPuXuplI-66igMmUdLMVZQ
My Band - https://tukkerofficial.bandcamp.com/
I don't necessarily think that's true. The Kochs' proposal was accepted earlier this year, and everything was a go until the Kochs pulled out. Hart's relationship with the Fair Board is another story entirely. If you didn't read it, I suggest checking out the article Jason linked to in this thread.
"Ed Glasscock?" Lol.
You must be logged in to post