Ticket of a Lifetime (or not)

OhioStater's avatar

Reposting from Pointbuzz because I am genuinely seeking an answer, if anyone has one.

Serious question for anyone out here with a Ticket of a Lifetime:

Have any of you gotten an email about renewal codes? Traditionally the due date has always been October 1st. I have emailed the old TOL email and while in previous years I have always gotten a response there has been no reply this year. I have also tried to call the park but there does not seem to be a human alive to answer the phone, and I simply get asked to leave a message (presumably for someone in TX). I have always had everything done by September 20th at the latest (usually earlier).

A sad and dark inside joke between a friend of mine who also has a TOL was that once the merger happened the TOL would get phased out. It has been a joke up until now, when there does not seem to be anyone to speak to or email who has any knowledge of this pass.

Asking before I go to the park with a tiny shovel and remove our brick from the midway.

EDIT: No one from the Lone Star State has returned my call. Yet.


Promoter of fog.

Someone in Texas is saying “I’m sorry… they promised… WHAT?”

jkpark's avatar

Sorry to read that. While I did not win a TOL, sometimes wondered how long those would be valid after the SF merger train wreck.


-Uncle Jay

HeyIsntThatRob?'s avatar

Six years DOES feel like a lifetime ago!

OhioStater's avatar

Just circling back with an update.

I was grading exams so I had some time to kill in the backgound, and entered into a chat with someone who may or may not have been a human. After sometime with "Missy Six" (the AI bot) Katherine took the wheel. Here some highlights:


A little later....


And finally...

That was unsatisfying, but 2 hours later I got an email with "SUPER EXCITING NEWS" (their words). The codes are going to be emailed out sometime later this month.

Thankfully the appropriate team was notified.


Promoter of fog.

Vater's avatar

Note to self: if calling Six Flags for information, ask to speak with the Appropriate Team directly.


Valore - Classic Car Valuation

Jeff's avatar


Jeff - Editor - CoasterBuzz.com - My Blog

Bakeman31092's avatar

I will only deal with inappropriate teams.


jkpark's avatar

That's good they're still honoring the promotion. Hopefully the park isn't renamed Six Flags of North Ohio. On a lighter note, "Six Flags Support" app name made me chuckle. lol


-Uncle Jay

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums - ©2026, POP World Media, LLC
Loading...