Geauga Lake Big Dipper roller coaster ran under several different names

Posted | Contributed by Jeff

The Big Dipper went into operation in 1925, and was one of more than 60 coasters designed by John A. Miller, a native of Illinois, who lived from 1872 to 1941. Its original name was the Skyrocket, which was changed to the Clipper in the 1950s and the Big Dipper in 1969.

Read more from The Aurora Advocate.

Related parks

Comments: 28