Four hospitalized after chemical exposure at Six Flags Worlds of Adventure

Posted Thursday, August 14, 2003 4:44 AM | Contributed by wkyc.com

Four people were taken to the hospital after exposure to chemicals at a Six Flags Worlds of Adventure while in Hook's Lagoon. A possible power outage may have caused a malfunction with the electronic chemical control system that is responsible for monitoring and distributing typical pool chemicals.

Read more from WKYC/Cleveland.

Related parks

Comments: 14

Loading...