CoasterBuzz Podcast launches with first episode
Posted | Contributed by Jeff
CoasterBuzz is proud to post its first audio program, CoasterBuzz Podcast. This weekly show reviews the big news stories of the previous week and will generally include a special guest.
In the debut of CoasterBuzz.com's audio news show, we welcome as our special guest Paula Werne, the marketing director for Holiday World and Splashin' Safari. The panel takes on the following stories:
- Dan Snyder versus Six Flags: Is he the right guy for the job?
- Scooby Doo costumed character assaulted at Universal Studios Florida.
- Paramount's Carowinds announces Boomerang Bay, water parks are great for parks.
- Paramount's Kings Island announces Nickelodeon Universe.
- National Geographic TV crew stops by Holiday World.
- Construction of The Voyage continues at Holiday World, as well as the development of the park's new dark ride and new Thanksgiving themed area.
Visit the CoasterBuzz Podcast site.