CoasterBuzz Podcast features Holiday World boss Will Koch
Posted Sunday, October 2, 2005 11:23 PM | Contributed by Jeff
Recorded in front of a live studio audience at Holiday World and Splashin' Safari in Santa Claus, Indiana, this is the second episode of the CoasterBuzz Podcast. This week, Jeff, Rob, Mike and Scott are joined by Holiday World President and General Manager Will Koch.
- Eisner's time at Disney is up. Was he good or bad for the company?
- Cedar Point considers lowering admission rates.
- Six Flags Great Adventure announces El Toro.
- Six Flags New Orleans faces an uncertain future.
- Will talks up The Voyage, sets an ambitious attendance goal, explains the marketing strategy and describes the benefits of being a park in a rural area.
Link: CoasterBuzz Podcast