CoasterBuzz Podcast #9 posted
Posted Monday, November 14, 2005 11:25 AM | Contributed by Jeff
Jeff, Scott and Pat review this week's news in the amusement industry.
- Shamu gets an image makeover. Does the whale still sell?
- A steel fabricator in Southern Ohio is featured in a TV documentary for its manufacturing of B&M roller coasters.
- Six Flags seeks final bids and encourages investors to allow sale of the company. We again ponder the fate of the parks. Also, an insignificant shareholder endorses the Red Zone plan for Six Flags.
- Two new indoor water park resorts are opening. Are these high-value attractions for families?
- RollerCoaster Tycoon software developer sues Atari for unpaid royalties. Scott and Jeff give him the "killer app" salute.
- Cedar Point and Geauga Lake hire a new ad agency. Pat talks about the message for Geauga Lake as seen in Pittsburgh.
Link: CoasterBuzz Podcast