CoasterBuzz Podcast #89 posted
Posted Monday, September 24, 2007 6:53 PM | Contributed by Jeff
Jeff and Pat review this week's news in the amusement industry.
- Wild West World owner owed big tax dollars. Who lent this guy money?
- Toy Story ride coming to Disney's California Adventure. Disney can't build a $100 million ride every time.
- Disney is also starting their first time shares out west.
- Six Flags revises their disabled ride policy, essentially virtually queuing the disabled.
- Cedar Fair announced that Geauga Lake will only be a water park next year. Rides will likely be distributed elsewhere. Jeff starts the conversation by theorizing that the park was doomed the day that Busch sold SeaWorld. A lot of emotional reactions, people want to blame someone. Jeff and Gonch try to sort it all out.
Link: CoasterBuzz Podcast