CoasterBuzz Podcast #8 posted
Posted Monday, November 7, 2005 12:38 AM | Contributed by Jeff
Jeff, Mike, Greg and Pat review the news in the amusement industry.
- Cedar Point announces Skyhawk, as well as reduced pricing for next season.
- Cedar Fair revenue, per cap spending and attendance is up. Are people over-reacting to two years of decline in attendance at Cedar Point?
- Six Flags posts boost to quarterly revenue, as well as first three quarters.
- Snyder says it's a bad time to sell the company. Jeff goes on a rant about the relative stupidity of the execs at Six Flags as well as Snyder's people.
- Liberty Land closes, Joyland gets a new lease on life with new mystery owners.
- The podcast crew goes off-topic a bit to talk about geek tech among enthusiasts.
Link: CoasterBuzz Podcast