CoasterBuzz Podcast #78 posted
Posted Monday, June 18, 2007 6:56 PM | Contributed by Jeff
Jeff, Mike and Greg review this week's news in the amusement industry.
- Coastermania was last weekend, and Jeff brought a date who didn't run.
- Jeff gives a brief review of the Blue Man Group show at Universal Orlando.
- Astroland now considering relocation.
- Six Flags busted by EPA for not reporting pool chemicals at Wild Waves.
- Six Flags revenue up on flat attendance, though it's probably too early to tell what this season will be like for the company.
- Vallejo selling Discovery Kingdom property to Six Flags.
- Star Wars freaks descend upon Disney-MGM. Bust out the Yoda tats.
- Disney sub ride for the disabled shows creative solution for the ride.
- Universal Orlando wants to amend its master plan with more rooms, retail, office space and employee housing.
- Disneyland's Club 33: Is exclusivity itself the attraction?
- Corkscrew Hill as a feature film? Good luck with that.
- Wild West World gets it right with a mix of family rides.
- What happened to all of the amusement park fan sites?
Link: CoasterBuzz Podcast