CoasterBuzz Podcast #76 posted
Posted | Contributed by Jeff
Jeff, Mike, Greg and Pat review this week's news in the amusement industry.
- The gang manages to get out into the world and ride some new stuff.
- Greg reports long lines and positive reviews from Busch Gardens Europe and the new Griffon.
- Gonch says that Firehawk at Kings Island so far has problems similar to those it had at Geauga Lake.
- Mike is impressed with the Wiggles at Six Flags Great America.
- Jeff and Gonch score laps on Maverick at Cedar Point, which opened earlier than expected after modifications. We like it. We like it a lot.
- Jeff loves Renegade too at Valleyfair. Is Jeff turning into Paul Ruben?
- Jeff also digs the Park at The Mall of America, and the aquarium.
- Smoke-free at Indiana Beach. Gonch comments about how things have changed culturally so quickly.
- The food pricing at Cedar Fair parks is out of control this year, and this coming from the guys who pay whatever they have to pay.
- Mike is amused by all of the advertising at Six Flags Great America, but at least we can see that these "partnerships" really exist.
- Conneaut Lake: Mostly dead is slightly alive?
- Some of the coasters in Japan are scary for the wrong reasons. Greg has cheated death.
Link: CoasterBuzz Podcast