CoasterBuzz Podcast #68 posted
Posted Monday, March 19, 2007 9:46 PM | Contributed by Jeff
Jeff, Catherine and Pat review this week's news in the amusement industry.
- The gang hits the Blue Man Group show in Dayton. Something for the whole family.
- Kennywood introduces technology into the queues. Does it interfere with the classic feel of the park?
- US borders are unfriendly to tourists. Frankly, "secuirty" is mostly a feel good effort.
- Cedar Fair ups the distribution slightly, and the execs make a nice dime from their holdings.
- More on the fear from Disney's value resort plans in Orlando.
- Six Flags VIP program is way under-priced.
- Wet 'n Wild gets a tornado. What's next for ProSlide?
- Six Flags loss beats analysts slightly, and call 2006 a transition year. We're with them on that, but that excuse won't last forever.
Link: CoasterBuzz Podcast