CoasterBuzz Podcast #63 posted
Posted Monday, February 5, 2007 11:27 PM | Contributed by Jeff
Jeff and Pat review this week's news in the amusement industry.
- Conneaut Lake Park financial condition gets worse every year.
- Disney has pretty ad campaign with celebrities.
- Carowinds goes cheaper for 2007. Was the price that high to begin with?
- Mall of America wants to license Nickelodeon characters. We love Sponge Bob. Snoopy is getting old.
- The value of the Disney parks means a lot of days to get that value. Different audiences get different value though.
- Busch Gardens Africa is tweaking SheiKra with the floorless treatment. Seems like a strange move without solid ROI.
- Legoland in the heartland. There are areas of the U.S. that are underserved by amusement venues.
- Sandusky the year-round destination is ripe for developing conference business.
Link: CoasterBuzz Podcast