CoasterBuzz Podcast #59 posted
Posted Monday, January 8, 2007 8:30 PM | Contributed by Jeff
Jeff, Mike, Greg and Pat review this week's news in the amusement industry.
- Checking ID's at Pleasure Island, and showing we have no idea what goes on there.
- Disney promises a new Web site, and frankly the panel thinks they need it.
- Wild West World is ahead of schedule. How cool is it that someone is actually building something new, and insists it will be profitable right away?
- Valleyfair is ahead of schedule too.
- Ohio legislature tries to back in a provision to exempt amusement park workers from minimum wage increase. We think the increase is silly in the first place.
- Alton Towers named nasty in the food outlets.
- Steel Pier gets another year of life, thanks to the Donald.
- What motivates preservation? Are defunct coasters like paintings after the artist dies?
Link: CoasterBuzz Podcast