CoasterBuzz Podcast #57 posted
Posted Monday, December 18, 2006 7:29 PM | Contributed by Jeff
Jeff, Catherine, Greg and Pat review this week's news in the amusement industry.
- Six Flags outlines some of its plans for the new year.
- Morey's Pier switches to magnetic cards instead of paper tickets. Good move for a classic operation.
- Son of Beast will reopen without its loop. We're all scratching our head about what defines the ride.
- Jeff and Cath do the Orlando thing.
- Finding Nemo: The Musical is a winner at Animal Kingdom.
- The buses at Disney World suck, especially if you stay at one of the value resorts out in the sticks.
- People are abusing the accommodations made for the disabled, and the truly disabled people are the people who really lose.
- Universal has a quality product, but they aren't very good at selling it.
- In some cases they aren't respecting the time of their guests, and that's frustrating when you want them to succeed.
- Lots of CoasterBuzz Club events are coming in 2007, including the Fall Affair at Holiday World, Saturday, September 29.
Link: CoasterBuzz Podcast