CoasterBuzz Podcast #53 posted
Posted Monday, November 13, 2006 8:10 PM | Contributed by Jeff
Jeff, Mike, Greg and Pat review this week's news in the amusement industry.
- Quarterly results from Cedar Fair, Six Flags, Disney, Great Wolf Lodge.
- Conneaut Lake debt rises over $2 million.
- University of Central Florida has an industry program.
- Disneyland pulls a not in my backyard.
- All about Pat's visit to the Shirt Shack in Sandusky, Ohio.
- Fire at Gatorland, but they'll reopen in just a couple of weeks.
- Bravo and iVillage do a new woman's talk show from Islands of Adventure.
- Blue Man Group is coming to Universal Orlando in June. Jeff and Greg are serious Roof Dwellers.
- Bell's is getting the boot, and something is really shady there. It defies all logic.
- Cypress Gardens will open the Miracle Strip Starliner next summer.
- Six Flags bids are allegedly too low, according to analysts, to put the company on better financial footing.
- Lots of CoasterBuzz Club events coming in 2007, including the Fall Affair at Holiday World.
Link: CoasterBuzz Podcast