CoasterBuzz Podcast #45 posted
Posted Monday, September 11, 2006 8:20 PM | Contributed by Jeff
Jeff, Mike and Pat review this week's news in the amusement industry.
- Mike makes his way to Mt. Olympus while Pat gets to Holiday World.
- Is an MTV reality show from a water park a good idea? Does MTV ever play music anymore?
- Shapiro and Snyder invest in Tom Cruise. Have the Six Flags guys gone nuts?
- Disney wants to make sure only you use your multi-day tickets, and privacy advocates are really nervous about it.
- Holiday World announces new stuff, and we're more convinced than ever that Splashin' Safari is one of the best water parks ever.
- Cedar Point finally announces Maverick, and people surprisingly like it!
- Log flumes are feeling like an endangered species.
- Cedar Fair announces attendance and revenue, and it's essentially flat. No way to tell yet if the Cedar Point ticket price drop was good or bad.
- Check out BooBuzz 2006 at Cedar Point. Exclusive ride time on Millennium Force and Top Thrill Dragster!
Link: CoasterBuzz Podcast