CoasterBuzz Podcast #42 posted
Posted Monday, August 14, 2006 8:19 PM | Contributed by Jeff
Jeff, Mike and Pat review this week's news in the amusement industry.
- Disney hikes tickets, but there are so many options available. What do people really pay?
- Disney theme park profit up double digits over last year.
- Elitch Gardens faces an uncertain future.
- Darien Lake faces an uncertain future.
- The Oakwood Hydro accident gets more and more tragic with every new detail.
- Busch Gardens Europe teases their new dive coaster.
- Check out BooBuzz 2006 at Cedar Point. Exclusive ride time on Millennium Force and Top Thrill Dragster!
- We want to hear from you. Literally. Send an MP3 with your questions, comments on stories, etc., to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Link: CoasterBuzz Podcast