CoasterBuzz Podcast #41 posted
Posted Monday, August 7, 2006 6:02 PM | Contributed by Jeff
Jeff, Greg, Mike and Pat review this week's news in the amusement industry.
- How do people fall from coasters if they're behaving?
- Main Street USA in Michigan... We'll believe it when we see it.
- Cedar Fair revenue and attendance down.
- Great Wolf posts narrowing loss.
- Alton Towers double booking drama ends, but shame on them anyway.
- Wild Escape in Wheeling is so for real.
- Six Flags down, down and down in quarter, but per capita spending is up.
- Costume characters get pink slips at Six Flags Elitch Gardens.
- Son of Beast has to be rebuilt in section that caused accident. A workable problem?
- We want to hear from you. Literally. Send an MP3 with your questions, comments on stories, etc., to email@example.com.
Link: CoasterBuzz Podcast