CoasterBuzz Podcast #40 posted
Posted Monday, July 31, 2006 7:59 PM | Contributed by Jeff
Jeff, Greg, Mike and Pat review this week's news in the amusement industry.
- Skyhawk get technical.
- The economics of cancelling PKI's Winterfest.
- What do you sue for when you're hurt?
- Geauga Lake vs. Kennywood: What was GL's ad agency thinking?
- Cypress Gardens success in the water park.
- Mental note: Don't leave stuff sitting around on a ride if it could hit someone in the head.
- Wild Escape has people wondering if the developers are for real.
- Taking on the weight issue among enthusiasts.
- We want to hear from you. Literally. Send an MP3 with your questions, comments on stories, etc., to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Link: CoasterBuzz Podcast