CoasterBuzz Podcast #34 posted
Posted Monday, May 29, 2006 2:36 PM | Contributed by Jeff
Jeff, Mike and Pat review this week's news in the amusement industry.
- The big news: Cedar Fair acquires Paramount Parks.
- LeSourdsville Lake will remain closed forever.
- A new movie studio and theme park? In Connecticut?
- Holiday World getting fabulous, national press for The Voyage.
- Disney unloads some land in Central Florida.
- Protester granted right to complain in front of Six Flags Marine World.
- Valleyfair's Wild Thing has a freak accident, no one is hurt seriously.
- BeastBuzz is coming up at Paramount's Kings Island on June 17. Sign up today!
Link: CoasterBuzz Podcast