CoasterBuzz Podcast #29 posted
Posted Monday, April 24, 2006 2:36 PM | Contributed by Jeff
Jeff, Greg, Pat and Mike review this week's news in the amusement industry.
- The million dollar carousel.
- Shapiro again says that expensive rides never pay for themselves. We disagree.
- Greg went to Six Flags Over Georgia, and he thinks that Goliath is a hit.
- Six Flags letting go of Wyandot Lake. We wonder what their real estate strategy is.
- Indianapolis is getting an indoor water park resort. Yeah, they're obviously big winners.
- Six Flags says the future of Wild Waves & Enchanted Village. We think it's a good place to invest in, but do they have the money or will to do so?
- Will Koch has been on The Voyage. It sure sounds like a winner.