CoasterBuzz Podcast #28 posted
Posted Monday, April 17, 2006 8:20 PM | Contributed by Jeff
Jeff, Greg, Pat and Mike review this week's news in the amusement industry.
- The last podcast was late. Really late. Sorry.
- Six Flags America is being carefully watched since it's in Snyder's back yard.
- Cedar Point aerial photos show the park getting ready for opening day, with the new Skyhawk swing ride.
- Bell's and kids: When is it babysitting?
- Busch Gardens names change. Why?
- Universal Orlando doing all kinds of upgrades, and will finally operate the ride over Seuss Landing.
- Six Flags decides not to renew their lease for their Sacramento water park.
- Dan Snyder will get reimbursed for expenses related to the takeover. Jeff gives a reality check on why it's no big deal.
- Another death following a Mission: Space ride. Very sad.
- Ed Markey is chasing the ambulance on CNN already. Tell us, how would fed regulation have prevented this woman's death?
- An update on the state of CoasterBuzz.
Link: CoasterBuzz Podcast