CoasterBuzz Podcast #25 posted
Posted Wednesday, March 29, 2006 6:06 PM | Contributed by Jeff
Better late than never: Jeff, Pat and Mike review this week's news in the amusement industry.
- Another one for the "stuff happens" file?
- MGM wants to build in Korea.
- Should criminal liability cause fear among professional ride mechanics?
- Wild West World out properties have development agreements, new construction moves forward.
- Pavilion is out, Hard Rock is in for Myrtle Beach.
- Grade eight coaster in the gym = cool science!
- NBC Universal hires consultants for land use on West Coast. Is a second park a good idea?
- Indoor water park version 4 coming to Sandusky.
- Alton Towers does custom DVD's tracking guests with RFID. Will the implementation suck?
- More wacky stuff at Hong Kong Disneyland.
- Disney not ready for Middle East, but maybe India or more in China.
Link: CoasterBuzz Podcast