CoasterBuzz Podcast #24 posted
Posted | Contributed by Jeff
Jeff, Pat and Mike review this week's news in the amusement industry.
- Was the accident at Cypress Gardens rider misbehavior? Where is the line between personal responsibility and company liability?
- Mark Shapiro still getting headlines, and looking for new ways to make money.
- Knott's Berry Farm cuts ticket prices, but seems a little odd in light of the competition's actions.
- Keith McVeen is the industry's computer animation guru.
- Six Flags gets nailed millions for being negligent at the Six Flags Ohio accident from several years ago.
- Florida wants to make the school schedule better for vacations and teen workers.
Link: CoasterBuzz Podcast