CoasterBuzz Podcast #23 posted
Posted | Contributed by Jeff
Jeff, Pat and Mike review this week's news in the amusement industry.
- Conneaut Lake shows signs of survival.
- Animal Kingdom prepares to open Expedition Everest.
- Six Flags and the case of the Official Fruit.
- The Cedar Point hype for 2007 has already begun. What's up with that?
- Survivor the Ride? You've got to be kidding.
- Six Flags New England gets some Astroworld hand-me-downs.
- Shapiro says that Six Flags America might be worth more for sale. Future uncertain.
- Paramount Parks are for sale. It's a non-story that the various players might be interested.
- Great Wolf posts loss. You ever notice how you never realize what you have in your own backyard?
Link: CoasterBuzz Podcast