CoasterBuzz Podcast #20 posted
Posted Monday, February 6, 2006 12:23 AM | Contributed by Jeff
Jeff and Mike review this week's news in the amusement industry.
- Universal Orlando offers free entry for sub-9 crowd with parental ticket purchase. Latest in a long line of great online-only offers.
- Busch Gardens Williamsburg tweaks its show lineup. What direction are Busch parks headed?
- Shapiro World Tour 2006: The chief exec gets out of the corner office, and we're impressed by that.
- Mr. Six outted as Queer Eye personality. It's pretty cool that this story broke on a blog site.
- Six Flags Marine World: The hidden gem in the chain?
- Disney theme park evolution is normal, as Pirates changes bring ride-movie influence full circle.
Link: CoasterBuzz Podcast