CoasterBuzz Podcast #19 posted
Posted | Contributed by Jeff
Jeff, Pat and Mike review this week's news in the amusement industry.
- Expedition Everest is soft opening at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Is Disney most dominant in Orlando? Any chance of that changing?
- Disney buys Pixar, we try to find the importance to the industry.
- Paramount Parks are up for sale... let the speculation begin on buyers.
- Six Flags has a good two week run on announcements concerning changes around the company, ranging from agency changes, consultants, new executive appointments, non-smoking parks, etc.