CoasterBuzz Podcast #12 posted
Posted Monday, December 5, 2005 7:13 PM | Contributed by Jeff
Jeff, Rob and Greg review this week's news in the amusement industry.
- Great Wolf has a great year in Williamsburg, Virginia, and we like that area of the country.
- Oakwood gets a Euro-Fighter, and Greg says it's a great new ride for the park. Do rides like this have a disadvantage in bigger parks due to relatively small capacity?
- Disneyland admits liability in Big Thunder Mountain Railroad death. No surprises.
- Dan Snyder is the new chair of Six Flags, and he and the board are still ready to go through with the sale of the company.
- Why would you ditch Mr. Six?
- Rob thinks that Six Flags may be beyond the point of no return in terms of being a quality park chain.
Link: CoasterBuzz Podcast