Arnolds Park opens with renovated Legend roller coaster

Posted | Contributed by Jeff

The Legend was originally built in 1927 and opened for its first ride in 1930. Today it is the 13th oldest wooden roller coaster in the world, eighth in the U.S. and second oldest west of the Mississippi River.

Read more from The Dickinson County News.

Related parks

Comments: 0