work designing or analizing rollercosters

Tuesday, July 10, 2001 9:57 AM
I'm trying to help someone else in another forum.
This is what they posted:

"Hi, I'm new to this list and am curious in seeing if anyone knows of what kind of engineering specialization I could get if I want to work designing or analizing rollercosters. I have just completed my bachelors in mechanical engineering and now I want to get a masters degree.

Does anyone know of any graduate schools that I should consider and or programs that will give me a stronger background in mechanical, electrical, and structural engineering disciplines?

Any input would greatly be appreciated."


You must be logged in to post

POP Forums - ©2018, POP World Media, LLC