Well found out a few little details that probly everyone by now knows but I figure I would post for the heck of it.
1. There will be at least ONE Freeze train with lap bars on opening day.
2.Scooby althought it will be open too full time employees on thursday it will not be read for the GP till around the third week of May. As far as the ride looks the out side looks about 70 to 80% done. And as of yet the que line witch will be over on the east side of the ride has yet too start.
3.Brit games has been guted and redone.
4.HH exit will be moved once again too go through or by the Flags gift shop.
5.Also take note that there will be heavy construction at Hwy-44 and Sixflags.Rd startign late Augest.
6.Fire Works start July 1st-Augest 17thish
7.Those Sixflags "Prime Time" events will not happen this year.
8. There will be a 55$ "X" pass too which will all you too ride the bungee thingy, Dragons ride and something else i cant remeber :)
9. All new shows.
10.Worlds Fair return YUCK!!!
11.Flags Raiseing Ceremony each morning.
12. And this year secodn greatest addition will be that of new Skie Ball machine witch is something that has never been done in the parks 30yr history.
13. Looney Tunes Land gets a new flat ride (forgot what it was), maybe a new coat of paint (god it needs it) and they got rid of that ugly and disguesting Lions head water fountian.
14. One of the trains on SE will be painted Blue
15.And finally the GREATEST single addition in 2002 will be the addition of not 1 BUT 2 brand spanking new Dippin' Dots stands. Now you will not only be able too buy them at the other 100 or so stands across the park but also you will be able too buy them up by front gate and by Outpost.
Ok I am finally done you may go now. Also on one quick note there may (and I stress MAY) be no new coaster next season :/
Also to who ever goes on opening day too the park. There is a good chance of large crowds.
That certainly makes sense to offer a pass upgrade that includes some of the pay-per-rides at the gate. Wish I had thought of it, actually.
If the shoe fits, find another one.
You must be logged in to post