Water coasters and Roller coasters

Sunday, April 22, 2001 1:27 PM
Has anyone here ridden any water coasters? The kind where you're in an inner tube that goes up, down, and side to side in a water slide type trough. Like Masterblaster at Schlitterbahn in New Braunfels, TX or Splashblaster at Magic Waters in Rockford, IL. I think there are only 3 others in the U.S.
I don't think they're quite as thrilling as roller coasters, but like them a lot, especially since they give both an extremely wet ride(back) and a less wet, but more thrilling ride(front)
"We are no longer the knights who say Ni! We are now the knights who say eckyeckyeckyeckypakungloopoingengzourjin." "Ni"

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums - ©2018, POP World Media, LLC