Posted | Contributed by Jeff
Walt Disney World has raised its annual pass prices again, the first increase since June 2019.
- Platinum Plus remains $999 for Florida residents, increases $1,219 to $1,295 for non-residents.
- Platinum remains $899 for Florida residents, increases $1,119 to $1,195 for non-residents.
- Gold increases from $699 to $719 (Florida residents and DVC members only).
- Silver increases from $519 to $539 (Florida residents only).
- Weekday select increases from $349 to $369 (Florida residents only).
- Epcot after 4 increases from $304 to $319 (Florida residents only).