Saturday, August 27, 2005 2:15 PM
I live in columbus Ohio and someone told me that there was a roller coaster manufacter called UniFax located here. I have never heard of a ride they have made and according to RCDB there are no rides designed by them. So my guess is that they are just a manufactuer of track and parts for a design firm i.e. B&M,Intaim. Am I right or is my source wrong?
Saturday, August 27, 2005 3:56 PM
I live in Columbus too and I just checked the phonebook. I found a company called "Unifrax." That's about as much help as I can give you.
Saturday, August 27, 2005 4:38 PM
Use Google and see what you can find.
Saturday, August 27, 2005 5:15 PM
i tryed google and only found FAX companies.
Saturday, August 27, 2005 5:18 PM
The B&M track manufacturer is in Cincinnati. I'm not sure whats in Columbus.
Saturday, August 27, 2005 7:36 PM

That's "Unifrax" in Ohio. It seems as though they do make some products that could be used in the building of a roller coasters/thrill ride/attraction, but I'm not sure if they actually do. If they do deal with amusement rides it's most likely just because they are the best manufacturer of a specific product. (insulation etc.) That's probably what your friend heard and then turned it into them making roller coasters.


You must be logged in to post

POP Forums - ©2019, POP World Media, LLC