Monday, May 7, 2001 1:49 PM
And anybody who got night rides in the backseat on opening day knows what I mean. I got 2, and they may have been as good as any coaster ride I had ever had in my life. The speed was just nuts, but if you were there you know what I mean.
I'm too lazy to type up a whole trip report but I can sum it up by saying:
1. The park needs more bathrooms. Its really ridiculous how poorly marked they are, too.
2. I don't know what is more frustrating. One train operation, or watching ride ops that don't even know how to run a coaster with two trains.
3. Batman is better this year, but still not top 20 material for me.
4. RWB is the most underrated coaster in the world.
5. Those rides on villian made up for it.
WARNING: THIS POST MAY ACTUALLY INCLUDE SARCASM AND OR HUMOR. PLEASE CONSIDER BEFORE RESPONDING.
Monday, May 7, 2001 2:59 PM
Well they do have little kids running the rides at SFO. They looked like they were about 9 years old.