Thursday, July 25, 2002 2:25 PM
I know some of us ride coasters for the exhilaration and feeling of speed, I was just wondering how you get this fix when not at a theme park... what kinda car do you drive? (or drive in with your mom for you younguns) Sports cars, muscle cars? ...for me its motorcycles.
Thursday, July 25, 2002 2:27 PM
Even though I'm 13 a motorcycle would probably work becaus eit is very open.


Thursday, July 25, 2002 2:28 PM
i plea the 5th
Thursday, July 25, 2002 3:28 PM
I drive my 74 Camaro when I feel the need for speed... but I get a ton of adrenaline from going out on my Seadoo and getting some great air :).

Kara (car-uh)
870 Laps
467 in '02
BuzzCon Frequent Flyer
Proud Co-Founder of the CoasterBuzz Street Team


You must be logged in to post

POP Forums - ©2019, POP World Media, LLC